“Always awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peppo Nino - CLOSED

Peppo Nino
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Borger, Texas
“Always awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I love this place and the owners! the food has always been great and fresh service great.They are great with the grand kids Love Toni and Angela.

Visited March 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Rude!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Can't review the food, as the waiter was so rude that we paid for our drinks and left. Would not return!

Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, poor service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

My family and I were walking around Glenwood Springs looking for a place to eat that didn't have a 40+ minute wait and happened on to this cute Italian eatery. The young woman who greeted us was very nice, but they had nowhere for us to sit outside while we waited so we just had to walk around and hope they didn't forget about us. Once we finally sat down, it took 15 minutes to take our drink order, and another 10 before we ordered our food. And after we finally got our food, our waitress never retured to check on us. We had to flag people down to get anything. No kids menu either, and it's a little pricey for what you get. On a positive note however, the lobster ravioli is divine, and my salad was quite good. But the bread was cold and stale, and again the waitress forgot to give it to us. I might try it again because the food was so good, but service is definitely lacking.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Not worth your buck.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I went to peppo ninos because the Ittalian underground had a 40 minute wait. I went with my 8 year old daughter because she wanted spaggheti. There is no kids menu so I paid 11.50 for a small bowl of spaggheti. I had a half order of the mushroom ravioli which consisted of three regular sized ravioli for 12.85. We were supposed to get salad and bread but the waitress forgot it until the main course was served. The salad was limp and slimey and the Ranch dressing tasted like it was made with miracle whip. bread is cold day old french bread. service was terrible and the owner sat at a back table staring at us making us feel uncomfortable. the best thing I can say is the Tuscano was divine. over priced and not kid friendly at all.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Frisco, Colorado
“Don't listen to John N below...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Read his reviews (nothing is good enough for this guy-always 'something' wrong)

While spending a night in Glenwood Springs yesterday, we happened upon a very busy Peppo Nino. Every table was full and the '15 minute' wait deterred some other guests, but the smell coming from the restaurant was amazing! We stuck it out (was only about 5 minutes) and were served promptly by Aimmie. The soup was great, the bread was great, the lasagna, manicotti, and beef ravioli were superb! Seasoning was perfect, cooked just right and served nicely. I couldn't finish the combination dinner but really, really wanted to! DO NOT HESITATE to drive the extra 30 minutes to go here! You will not be disappointed!