“Best Linguini and Clams Every”
Review of Peppo Nino - CLOSED

Peppo Nino
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2011

I live in Utah but have family in Colorado. Every time I make a trip that takes my through Glenwood Springs, I always stop and have dinner at Peppo Nino. The owners and staff are so friendly. The food is also amazing! I love Linguini and Clams and Peppo Nion's has some of the best I have ever had. I'm not sure what they do, but the clams are so tender and the sauce is so rich and full of flavor. They put a ridicoulous amount of clams on the pasta and the portion is huge. Try them once and you will become a fan for life!

Reviewed March 24, 2011

We came to Glenwood Springs for the pool and skiing. We left finding an awsome restaurant. One that has been there for a long time we found out!!
I had the lobster ravioli. (the daily special)It was fantastic, and only about $16.
It is Downtown by the bridge. We all had an excelent meal.

Reviewed February 22, 2011

We have been visiting Glenwood Springs for year. For the last 15 we have always had dinner at Peppo Nino's. The food is great. The people who work there are great. Service is great. My trip to Glenwood would not be complete without visiting this restaurant!

Reviewed September 2, 2009

We asked for a table on the patio for 10 people. They did not have a table but said they would seat us beside each other. They sat us at 2 tables but not near each other so we couldn't even talk to each other. We asked for separate checks, but were told since we came in as a group of 10, they could not separate the checks and would also add 18% tip because of 10 people. When asked why they couldn't separate the check, we were told they don't do it for parties of 6 or more. ARE YOU KIDDING!!! We were a table of 5!! They said we walked in as 10, and therefore would be on 1 ticket with 18% tip. We left after paying for our drinks and went and had some wonderful ribs across the street. It wasn't the 18% that was a problem because we left more than that at Rib City. It was the extremely poor attitude and bad business practices of Peppo Nino. They lost out over $150 that we spent elsewhere.

Reviewed April 19, 2009

I love this place! I can honestly say that its my favorite! The food is wonderful.This is not a fast food restruant..if you are looking for fast food go down the street to the Mcdonalds. Alot of the food is made from scratch..especially the sauces..alfredo is my favorite! It can take 30 minutes to get your food but it is fresh and wonderful! so worth it. Also there home made italian dressing is the worlds best!! The people are wonderful as well. Its family owned and the same people have been there for years and years!