I recently returned from a trip with my sisters to Glenwood Springs, Colorado. We stayed at the Hotel Glenwood Springs. If you value great service, this is where you want to stay. The desk staff were fantastic, especially Dave, on the day shift, & Daisy, on the night shift. They were always friendly and made us feel right at home. Dave especially helped us out with tips on where to go and what to see. They made our stay very enjoyable. If I ever have the opportunity to return to Glenwood Springs, I will definitely stay at Hotel Glenwood Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs