Our family stayed at Hotel Glenwood Springs for 2 nights over Easter weekend. After looking up hotels online, we decided to stay here for 3 reasons: they accepted dogs, they had a pool that my children would love, and they had great reviews. We had high expectations upon arriving and they matched or exceeded all of them. When we checked in, they took down our dog's name and said that if we left him in the room and he got upset, they would be able to talk to him by name to try to calm him down. We were so happy that they allowed us to leave him in the room alone, allowing us to be able to actually go to a restaurant. Everytime we walked out the door they always made a point to talk to us and call our dog by name, which was very nice. We had a pet room on the first floor right by the lobby which was great at allowing us to take our dog out at any time. The room was basic and to our needs. There was a good sized TV with Directv and premium channels included, which made our son happy because he already knew what channels he liked. The pool was great. We have younger kids, so the size of the pool and water slides were perfect for them. The front desk even offers towels to use for the pool, you just have to ask the front desk. The hotel isn't too far from most places. We did a lot of walking during our stay. The hot springs and downtown aren't a far walk from the hotel. There is also a playground and walking trail and dog park not too far away. I was disappointed in the dog park though. It doesn't look like it's used much and is very lacking compared to the dog parks in Colorado Springs where we're from. The front desk was very nice and informative. The housekeeping staff was very friendly. Overall, our stay with Hotel Glenwood Springs was fantastic. We would definitely recommend this hotel, especially if traveling with kids or pets. If we come back to Glenwood Springs, we will 100% be staying at Hotel Glenwood Springs again. Thanks for a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs