All reviews adventure park free pizza front desk basketball hoop great family hotel small slide indoor pool hot springs waffles discount tickets big hit great pool alpine slide hotel pool breakfast room bunk beds king suite
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I can't say enough good things about the Hotel Glenwood Springs! The staff are exceptionally welcoming, friendly, helpful and personable! When do you ever go to a Hotel where they greet you by name when you're returning from an outing in town??!! The rooms are clean and the beds were SO comfortable! And it was such a nice bonus to get a free large pizza and new board game if you stay 3 nights--wow!! The pool area was a highlight for the kids and the hot tub was great for the adults! You will not be disappointed if you stay here! I highly recommend it!!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The staff were fabulous at accommodating our last minute arrival, as well as working with us to not have to check out and then back in the next day, as we had already booked a room for the 2nd day but arrived a day early (due to having to leave the Hotel Colorado and a foul odor in our room). In any case, Hotel Glenwood Springs saved our little family get away. The kids LOVED the pool area. Special thanks to Jessica, Heather, and the other who were so fabulous!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The quality and service at this hotel really fit our large family gathering at Christmas time! The staff is really helpful and our children love the pool and slide. We enjoyed the use of the conference room for family get together time,across the hall from our sleeping rooms on the garden level. Thank you for a fun time!

Room tip: As grandparents we really enjoy a joining room with our children and grandbabies. It easy to be helpful and yet have the privacy of separate rooms.
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My mother put my boyfriend and I up at the hotel over Christmas when she had too many guests and too few beds. It was just supposed to be a place to crash and I was was very pleasantly surprised. The staff was immensely friendly. They had pet rooms and a board announcing which pets were visiting by name. The room was much bigger than I expected, with a super comfy bed. A small but great touch was real conditioner among the provided toiletries. So many mid-priced hotels do just the shampoo.

I loved the pool area- it didn't have that overwhelming chlorine smell that many indoor pools have. The hottub was hot and I rode the (surprisingly fast!) water slide about ten times.

Hotel is an easy walk to the main drag, and even closer to Tequilas, the best Mexican food in town. I will certainly recommend that friends visiting Glenwood stay at the Hotel Glenwood Springs!

Room tip: Careful if you leave your curtains open because the tram goes right past :)
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This hotel meets everything you want in a hotel. Super helpful and friendly staff, very clean, good cleaning service, good location. Everything was top notch but one star is missing for the pool. The slide is great, but the pictures of the pool area on the website are deceiving. There is NO deep end. The deepest point is 3'6" so even our 6 year old got bored fast. The hot tub is large and very hot so that is nice. If you are visiting the caverns it is convenient too because the caverns gondola leaves from the Hotel property.
One thing that struck me on this hotel is that the lobby is so inviting and cozy that people use it all the time. We sat by the fire eating pizza and playing board games for quite a while.

I would definitely stay here again, in fact it would be my first choice.

Room tip: We faced the parking lot but the hotel is built very solid so heard nothing. The only issue was the exterior illumination point right at the window so with the blinds closed it is not as dark as I prefer.