It is truly hard to find a place that is both safe and extremely fun for your children. I have finally found the place to go with my 6 year old daughter. We came here last month for a 2 night stay. We loved it so much that we came back for Spring Break a month later. We are here for 7 nights and having a blast. The customer service is awesome and they all remember your name. Not fake at all like some places. It gives you the feeling of being at home, except your home has a water park down stairs and an adventure park across the street that you can ride the Gondola over to it. You can have a lot of fun without ever leaving the property by car. The gondola is right outside the front door. No the water park is not huge but it is great for about 30 kids to have a blast safely. Parents can play too or sit in the large hot tub. There are quite a number of chairs for others to read books or just sit and surf the internet. Yes, they have free wi-fi. I can't wait for the 3 new rides to open over at the adventure park in May 2012. We are already planning to come back for that. We bought annual passes called the "Thrill Pass" that last a year from the date you purchased them. It really pays off to buy the Thrill Passes. You get your money's worth 2 or 3 days after buying them. Once they are purchased you can ride everything, including the gondola, as much as you want. Plus, you get 10% off at the restaurant and general store. Don't forget, there is a ton more to do throughout the town of Glenwood Springs. You gotta check out Hotel Glenwood Springs. I suggest getting a room that faces the gondolas and parking lot. It is a lot quieter, plus your kids can watch the gondolas go up and down all day. Jessica and Kaleb at the front desk are wonderful. If you need anything at all just ask them. They will do their best to help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs