“Have stayed here many times”
Review of Affordable Inns

Affordable Inns
Ranked #18 of 24 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Beds are comfortable and plenty of good pillows. Breakfast could use some healthier options. Bagels, Doughnuts, biscuits and gravy. They do have orange juice and coffee but would be nice to have some fresh fruit. Staff is helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Prefer the top floor. Lower level noisy, especially by the stairs (we drowned out the noise with the...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Affordable Inns

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Things were clean, air conditioner and TV worked. Nothing fancy, but was not too expensive. Would stay there again when traveling through. A continental breakfast was provided, but "dining" area was very small/crowded.

Room Tip: No elevator to 2nd floor, but is kind of a split level building so it was a short stair case to our...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

There was a big black bug in our shower and when we woke up we had a bug in our bed. Hotel is run down and seems like some pretty sketchy people "live" at the hotel. The positive, Lynn who checked us in was super nice and accommodating!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Definitely affordable. Disappointed in the cold showers 3:5 mornings staying there. Seemed like if you were showering anytime from 6-9a you were risking all hot water in the hotel being gone. Breakfast was bagels and gravy mostly. Laundry on site. Got the package with pool and park passes which was a good value.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Lacey G
Reviewed June 29, 2014

At first, everything was great, the staff was friendly, everything appeared in good order. After checking out, I could smell smoke on all of my clothes, especially the ones I slept in while in be ( my PJs). The breakfast nook was way too small and though the staff were nice there, the people staying there were another story. It was like a feeding frenzy and though I waited in line, many kept cutting in front of me,so I just left to eat somewhere else. In short, I was really disappointed with my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I've stayed here three times and have loved each and every trip. The staff are awesome and the hotel is clean, quiet and comfy. Not showy which I ADORED. It really got to the heart of what it should be about when you visit Glenwood Springs. The mountain view is breathtaking and the location is exasperatingly convenient. The breakfast and evening cookies added to the overall warm feeling the establishment offered. It's vey hard for me to miss home and I each time I do not want to go back to Denver. I'll never stay at another hotel when I go up (which is guaranteed that I will).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jordan B
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This place is older and a little rundown - we were in a smoking room, so it may be that these rooms aren't updated. The staff is extremely friendly and the place was very clean. You're not going to get a lot of super fancy or extravagant extras, but it was perfect for a cheap place to sleep in the area. They serve a decent breakfast and were very helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple