Frontier Lodge
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$177
AscendHotels
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$157
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$154
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$85
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$173
$168
HIExpress.com
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
$209
Official Hotel
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$110
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Travelocity
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$191
$184
Agoda.com
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$274
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanhard boiled eggsroom doorsmall fridgehot springscerealmotorcyclehighwayaccommodationsdowntownfurniture
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The room was clean and the price was great. The people at the front desk were very nice. The continental breakfast was good (bagels, fruit, pancakes). We will stay there the next time we go to Glenwood Springs.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Very well kept property. Lady at front desk was nice and had my reservation. Coffee in lobby was a nice plus. Loved all the plants in the lobby, gave feeling of real home. Room was spacious and very comfortable bed. I slept with the window slightly open and enjoyed the mountain fresh air. Feels very safe on the property. Nice benches out front as well.

Room Tip: I bet all the rooms are great here. Mine was near the back corner --guessing less noisy
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

A cheap room for last minute ski trip... Was a bit cold when we arrived but nice and toasty once we figured out how to get the heat on the owner was very helpful and friendly and we had simple oatmeal and English muff for breakfast - also enjoyed the shower with killer water pressure! Thanks!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ccfotonet
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Our experience at the Frontier was a good one. It was a last minute stop.The only room left was one with three beds and we only had two people in our party. Based on that we had plenty of room but I believe there would have been plenty of room for even six people. The decor was blah and not very inviting. The carpet was worn but appeared clean. There were two sinks but no coffee pot. The motel has exterior entrances to the rooms and if you had a room with window facing the highway you could hear the road noise throughout the night. All in all, the room was comfortable and clean and I would stay there again--in a different room.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view of the highway have road noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2013

What can I say, I've stayed here on three different occasions and each time has been enjoyable. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff have always been friendly and accommodating. I usually stay when traveling by motorcycle and really like parking just outside of my room door. Well worth the price and yes, when I'm staying in Glenwood Springs again I'll be staying here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends