“Amazing!”

Splendor Mountain Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Splendor Mountain Spa! We promise you'll love your experience here. Our treatments are given by skilled, focused, and warmhearted therapists. We've converted a lovely brick home into a studio for the healing arts. Our treatment rooms are private and inviting. In short, our commitment to you is outstanding quality and service to make your experience extraordinary!
Reviewed February 4, 2011

As a Massage Therapist myself, I was looking forward to my first experience with Watsu. The pool, the temperature, the therapist (Susan), and the treatment were amazing. The feeling of freedom while floating is nothing short of heavenly. Susan's confidence and presence were truly extraordinary and I had releases in my neck that are very difficult to achieve with regular massage. I also had a spiritual release and left a few cleansing tears in the pool! :D Bless You Susan and I'll be back soon...Gratitude!

1  Thank jmbraley1

Reviewed November 19, 2010

My wife Nikki and I stopped at Splendor Mountain Day Spa after spending a few days in Aspen and had the most amazing massage and facial spa ever in my life. We highly recommed them and will go back next time.

Thank You for such a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Sargon1969
Reviewed October 27, 2010

I have been to Splendor Mountain Spa several times and each visit is better than the last. I just love the whole experience, you can tell that they really care about you. The location is very convenient to everything in Glenwood and they can usually fit me in whenever I call.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

Splendor Mountain Day Spa is by far the most enchanting place in Glenwood Springs. Upon walking up the front steps of this quaint spa, everything surrounding welcomes you. There is an energy about the place that is healing. And that's before you even get a treatment!!

Splendor offers a variety of treatments from standard massage, to Watsu, to facials, and waxing! In case you haven't ever heard of a Watsu, it is an amazing water treatment; the only way I can think of to describe it is a water ballet mixed with massage. It is the most organic method of treatment I have ever received. They also offer Ah-shiatsu, which is an incredible way to work your tensions out from deep within. Their facials are incredible as well, using only the best products for your face.

Every therapist who works there, transcends you to a different level. Upon completing the treatments, they calmly bring you back to reality, where you are surrounded by the peaceful atmosphere of the spa. They never rush you, and complete the treatment often times with a cup of tea (made from the herb garden out front).

Splendor, as far as I know, is the #1 customer-oriented spa. If you don't think you can afford an hour long massage, they will work with you, charging by the minute. They have no problem performing a 45 minute massage, for your benefit. If you have a request, call them and ask! I can't guarantee they will be able to perform it, but they will certainly try their best to accommodate your needs!!!

I would, and do, recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing spa in Glenwood Springs!

2  Thank Caitlin61788
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Susan gave me a 90 minute water dance in perfect pool. Her skill and excellent environment are a great find. I have been to more water treatments/classes/ healing rituals than anyone I know. My standards are higher than anyone else's, for sure. Susan's fine tuned attention to client needs has put her at the top of my long list of all time favorites. I liked Glennwood already, but now I am crazy about it.