“I Can't Say Enough about This Place”

Splendor Mountain Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Splendor Mountain Spa! We promise you'll love your experience here. Our treatments are given by skilled, focused, and warmhearted therapists. We've converted a lovely brick home into a studio for the healing arts. Our treatment rooms are private and inviting. In short, our commitment to you is outstanding quality and service to make your experience extraordinary!
Grand Junction CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I Can't Say Enough about This Place”
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Honestly? I am a regular at Splendor Mountain. The staff are friendly, warm, nurturing, professional, and entirely unpretentious. I have monthly Watsu treatments, and add facials and salt scrubs as an extra treat when I can. Stop off, make time. You'll be glad you did.

Highlands ranch, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“perfect”
Reviewed April 14, 2010

After reading the reviews here and becoming a fan on facebook, my friend and I purchased March facebook special treatments. She had a wrap and I had a massage with Sandra.
Sandra tailored my massage to my requests and my only regret is that I didnt buy a longer one! I travel to Glenwood frequently and I will be back!!!

Mid Coast, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing Escape!”
Reviewed April 12, 2010

My husband and I took a day off from the slopes in Aspen and came to Glenwood Springs to relax - and the Splendor Mountain Spa delivered! We had a couple massage that was simply perfect! For a hour all our tight muscles were massaged and soothed while we lay comfortably listening to relaxing music. This was both my husband and I's first couples massage and the staff answered all our questions ahead of time and made sure to focus on problem areas - such as the knots in our backs and legs from days of snowboarding! They were very professional and offered us a deal for joining their facebook fan page! Thanks so much!

Arvada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Practically perfect”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

We found a 90 minute massage & facial special on their website. Called and made a next day appointment. With our sore muscles, we fully enjoyed the experience.

Glenwood Springs
“The staff pay attention to your needs and skin type.”
Reviewed January 2, 2010

I am a regular customer at Splendor Mt. Spa, Rebecka has been nothing but kind and patient with my acne skin, she is open to alternative treatments and welcomes "whatever works for me", she makes recommendations and I always feel comfortable and well cared for. The staff always know my name, are really flexible with scheduling, and the atmosphere is very relaxed. I have purchased various products from Splendor Mt. Spa; currently my favorite is the Rose exfoliate. I have been to many spas and have found that the staff here go out of their way to become more than a service, they become your friends and above all wish for you to have an enjoyable and hopefully repeated experience.