“Fabulous couples massage!”

Splendor Mountain Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Splendor Mountain Spa! We promise you'll love your experience here. Our treatments are given by skilled, focused, and warmhearted therapists. We've converted a lovely brick home into a studio for the healing arts. Our treatment rooms are private and inviting. In short, our commitment to you is outstanding quality and service to make your experience extraordinary!
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Had the couples massage on July 15 and LOVED every minute! First time my husband has had a massage and he's now hooked :) Very relaxing, great massage therapists, nice location in a cute house - easy walk from our hotel - peaceful and relaxing!! We checked out other spas in the area and chose this one because of its smaller size. We did the hot river stone massage - WOW - sooooo good!!!! Definitely visit here if you're headed to Glenwood Springs!!

There are newer reviews for Splendor Mountain Day Spa

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Just had an amazing couples massage today. My husband finally enjoyed and was able to relax during a massage. He had several injuries in the past and they listened. We were both in great hands. The room was huge and spacious. Music was relaxing. Oils were perfect. Location has parking with a great location. Many services on the menu for everyone (great girls retreat). Facials, waxing, water massage etc. Thank you so much ladies!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had a wonderful couples massage here during our stay at glenwood springs. My husband has only ever had a couple massages before and he was extremely impressed with this one. The hot river rocks felt wonderful and the massage therapists knew just how to use them. I've never had a massage with hot river rocks before but I would certainly have one again. The room for the couples massage was very nice and the music was so relaxing and the ladies made it easy for you to relax and unwind. Would definitely recommend this for couples. Nice compliment to our vacation!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

A friend and I were visting Colorado and wanted a spa day while our husbands golfed in Glenwood Springs. After reading the reviews, we were expecting a nice spa to spend the day and relax. We were a little surprised to pull up to a house and not a commercial business spa. It's a small house set up with the lobby in living room and 2 bedrooms for massages. However, the massages and facials we got were awesome. The staff do not waste one minute of your time, even while the product was on our faces for our facial, we were getting foot massages. The massage was perfect and the staff really attend to areas they feel tension/tightness. While it wasn't the true day spa experience we were hoping to be pampered with, it was a relaxing day and we felt like a million bucks when we left!

2  Thank Shanrenae
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was an amazingly relaxing experience for me. The staff was so nice and professional. I planned this trip for my sister, a friend and myself. Was a little nervous because I hadn't actually been there myself. We all had a great experience. Sister had the wrap and massage, friend had body scrub and massage and I had the watsu and massage.

We each decided that everything was perfect. We will make this an annual thing when they come to visit me but I won't be waiting for them as its only a short trip from Grand Junction to get to Splendor Mountain Spa.