“Worth the try”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I will say my husbands steak was very good, I loved the mushrooms and onions yum yum, it can be alittle loud here so be prepared. The people noise didn't bother me it was entertaining to people watch. I will say that it is alittle pricy for my budget. Especially if you add drinks, we had one each and split one. Dinner for two was well over 100.00 not counting the tip. Service was okay but nothing to jump up and down about. Would I go back yes, but I could not do this often.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Though we are not steak eaters, we decided to try Lucy's for the few vegetarian dishes on the menu. Their mushrooms were melt in your mouth perfect and the garden salad was loaded with goodies. Couldn't help but add fried onions and glad we did! The evening was really crowded and so service was medium....traffic in the entryway is poor, I would rearrange the greeter desk and waiting area if I were in charge.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Outdoor dining on the roof was fun, although not much of a view. Plenty of shade with umbrella's. Wait staff was friendly, timely, and gave us the space we needed to enjoy our visit and still did their job admirably.

Delicious food, the lamb was cooked to my order and temperature, the fish was delicate and perfectly cooked.

Service for us was great, timely, and as expected.

Don't be fooled by the name, worth a visit.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Nice place and nice people. The food was very good (especially the beef.) The ladies who work there might cheer up a bit. Smiles vs. all business, you know. You can tell, however, this business takes a great deal of pride in their work. Definitely recommend it!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We are not picky people and easy to please..that said, here is my honest review. Waiter, waitress, rushed, not friendly, The older woman with glasses and accent the worst, put her in the kitchen. I've had better food anywhere. The Augraten potatos were awful. Way over priced for the fare. This place has high ceilings and a wood floor, it was sooo noisy we couldn't think or talk. The dessert was all sugar yet bland and no enough to split. Two people with drinks put the bill over 100 dollars. Had half pound of king Crab that was tasteless and rubbery. This is the worst place we've ever had a meal. The good reviews must be from friends or relatives. Stay away from this place if you can.

1  Thank Roadliner
Chris G, Manager at Juicy Lucy's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Sir:

This has gone way beyond a review. Your statement is mean spirited and hateful. We, at our very worst, are never as bad as what you said. We take absolute exception to everything you wrote.

We all take great pride in what we do at Juicy Lucy's Steakhouse!

David and Cece Zumwinkle owners