“A very pleasant lunch”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I visited them with a group of friends. They had been there the night before and wanted to go back again. My food was good and my friends were as positive the second visit as they had been the first. The next time I visit Glenwood Springs I plan to go back.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

They have some of the best steaks, seafood (oysters, lobster, crab, fish), chops and chicken I've eaten anywhere in the US. My NY Strip was cooked to perfection: juicy, tender, and flavorful. Oysters were plump, salty and were as good as the ones I use to get in Maryland. Wife loved her chicken: great marinade, wonderful taste, cooked to perfection. This is now our favorite steakhouse, period.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Had a great time for lunch outside. Was amazing on a warm spring day to be able to dine outdoors. Yummy special burger of the day and very friendly staff.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Ribeye was marbled as advertised and best kabobs I've had in the Southwest. Overly pricy, even for the area, so consider it a treat and enjoy the ambiance and excellent service.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We always go back here to eat when in Glenwood. The food is consistently good at a reasonable price and the service is fast and friendly.