“Great steaks and a quite a wine list”

Juicy Lucy's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went to Juicy Lucy's for dinner with friends and had a wonderful steak dinner with perfectly matched wine. Each of our steaks was perfectly cooked and although none of us ordered it, there is a porterhouse steak on the menu. We shared the oyster appetizer, also delicious. The prices were fair for the quality of the food. We are looking forward to going again.

2  Thank travelingtolearn
Write a ReviewReviews (1,146)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food, which is really what you go to the restaurant for, was great. My friend loved her Elk burger and my fish and chips and mojito were divine. The only thing we found disappointing was the decor/atmosphere. While Juicy Lucy's advertises itself as an upscale fish/steakhouse, the decor was that of an old Western theme dive bar. Terrible orange walls, dark green molding, indian tapestries....it was just so ugly inside for the high price and the great menu! This place needs an interior that matches it's bright gorgeous sign and classy advertising.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great Happy Hour. I wish we would have known about this place earlier in the trip so we could have had dinner at Juicy Lucy's. We did get to stop in and try some Happy Hour Appetizers and a few drinks. Staff was great. If you have time when you are in Glenwood Springs stop at this place for a nice dinner.

1  Thank Dennis A
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Good selection of wine to go with your meal. It was busy the night I visited but service and food presentation was not affected. Good place to go with friends or clients. Big disappointment was they don't take Amex, this was a business meal so I had to use my personal credit card!

1  Thank joe a
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

A fantastic treat in Glenwood Springs! I've eaten here a few times and its becoming a cant miss when I'm in town. The steak is perfection, and you won't find elk cooked better anywhere else in the Roaring Fork, at least for the price. Lunch or Dinner, you can't miss. They seem to excel at both fish and steak/hamburger. It's run like a 5 star restaurant but still feels very comfy and welcoming. Excellent service, knowledgable staff, just an all-around can't miss.

2  Thank theinsurancetraveler