“Au Gratin... Yes!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Their steaks are so most and juicy. Best I've ever had!!! The waiter was very knowledgeable about the different cuts. Get the homemade au gratin potatoes for the side! They are to die for! You may gain a pound just looking at them though.

1  Thank Lauren B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed November 2, 2012

If you want a good portion and excellent food, try this restaurant. I had the Elk Sirloin steak which was amazing. I also had the desert and mussels for an appetizer. All delish!

3  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great restaurant. We came in October, later in the evening after visiting the hot springs. My husband, myself and 2 daughters, each ordered steaks and thought they were very well prepared and great quality. The baked potato comes loaded and is tasty as well. Great choice for steak restaurant in Glenwood Springs. Definitely recommend and would eat here again!

2  Thank cpmurphyboy
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I usually love coming to juicy lucy's on the weekend. We love how lively the place is. We also especially love that a uma therman/betty davis look alike greets you as you come in. Usually you wait for a while but then get a great meal. The service is normally impeccable from start to finish. We love the restaurant. Tonight- we were given the run around. We waited and waited and waited. Waiters kept walking past and telling us that someone would be with us soon. After a long time we turned to go and very rude English man barked at us and told us to wait and we would have a table in twenty minutes. Because we love the food we waited and waited. We waited forty minutes and then gave up and went to the Pullman. Lesson? If Betty Davis isn't there on a busy night- leave immediately.

1  Thank Skip888
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was very surprised to see on the menu fresh oysters and fresh lobster, and it was fresh!!! My husband had tenderloin with mush potatoes and spinach with smoked walnuts, excellent taste, I tried. And … supper delicious cream brulee with Porto…. Mmmm, so good! Wait staff were very knowledgeable and professional, we had a great time. We are often guests in Glenwood Springs, and we will defiantly be back to this place.

2  Thank nikaalt9