“Best of the Best”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This restaurant has it all, great food, great staff, great location and did I say great food. Everything I have ever had here was awesome and the 7th street salad will blow you away, you will be hooked. I really think this is the best place in town....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,146)

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Best salad I have ever had. Friendly staff good menu

1  Thank Bud K
Reviewed May 6, 2012

The steak and kabobs were excellent and the service was great.

1  Thank Andrea T
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Beautiful sunny day, the roof was not open although there were people up there. We had too many people in our party to sit in the bar area and they would not let us have happy hour and sit in the restaurant area. We split up all over the place and tried it, but left quickly.

Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

My family went there for lunch. We were pleasantly surprised to see they had over 200 bottles of wine to choose from. I ordered the fish of the day haddox and it was wonderful with salad. My son had a burger. It was done perfectly. I highly recommend this restaurant.