“great food great dinner waiter fab”

Tequila's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed April 2, 2010

Truley a wonderful place to eat, socialize and a treat for all. their cabage salsa is the bomb, twoo bowl and two basket of great chips.
I eat there every time im in town.

Reviewed January 8, 2010

We really like this restaurant, and we have eaten here dozens of times. The margaritas are incredibly strong, but super tasty. This restaurant wins the best margarita every year, as well as the best mexican restaurant ever year in the Local's Choice Awards. We suggest you go before the dinner hour and order off of the lunch menu. It's typical, same menu basically double the price. Great food and great drinks. Good patio as well.

Reviewed December 1, 2009

I have been to Tequila's several times with both friends and family and none of us have ever had a bad experience here. I don't know what "Bowlingstud" has against this place--maybe he should stick to hot dogs at the bowling alley. The salsa's good as are the margaritas and you won't walk away hungry---the portions are generous! If the place wasn't good, there wouldn't be the crowds---you might have to wait a while for a table on a Friday or Saturday night; a perfect time to enjoy a margarita!

Reviewed December 1, 2009

We eat here on occasion but really it's for the margarita.s The food is decent but nothing special. It is usually busy during the evening and a bit loud, but it's a fun atmosphere with good service. They are really known for their margaritas. I have friends who drive from Aspen to Glenwood to eat here just so they can have a margarita. I try margaritas from restaurants anywhere I go, and I have yet to find a better one.

Reviewed November 14, 2009

Good food, excellent margaritas, nice service and people