“The best Marguarita in town!”

Tequila's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Very authentic. Good service and food at a reasonable price. Great for everyone.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

I had been hurt in an accident and was at a hotel next door unable to go to Tequilas. The restaurant fixed up my wife a great meal. The packaging was perfect, great customer service. We were unable to eat it all, easy access to highway.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

we have been puking our guts out all nite long we spent 90 dollars on our meal today and hopefully we will not have to go to the emergency room by mourning we are both deathly ill from eating your nasty food carma will eventually get you

Reviewed September 7, 2011

My partner and I had a late lunch yesterday at Tequila's, and we will definitely return...but just for the fish tacos, which were incredibly good! Our other dish, shrimp fajitas, was fine, with very fresh ingredients and a generous number of jumbo shrimp, with the usual side dishes of guacamole, rice and beans, but it was rather ordinary...Not bad, good in fact, but nothing to write home about. The fish tacos, on the other hand, were deserving of raves - tasty, fresh, and addictive! I don't know if there are any other dishes on the menu at the same level, but I would definitely return to Tequila's, just to sample them again. Our lunch came to about $35 including the tip, with no drinks or dessert.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

We have always stopped here to eat because the food and service was great. Today a sign was up stating "now open", which to me means at some point it may have been closed. We arrived to town early and stopped by at 10:30am and did not find a sign with store hours. The door was open so I entered to ask the help, who was eating, what time the restaurant was open. The response was 11am. We returned at 11:02am and went inside to see if they were open yet. The response was 5 minutes. 7 minutes later we tried to enter only to find the door had been locked. This just doesn't seem like the previous service we had experienced which makes me beg the question.

2  Thank ClimaxForever