“Best meal I had in Glenwood”

Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 7th and Cooper
Transit: It is a short walk to the public transportation bus stops.
Description: Glenwood Springs premier brewpub is located in the first floor of the historic Hotel Denver. We feature a variety of fresh and unique menu items, our own hand-crafted beers, and friendly service in a family atmosphere. We are open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, and also have a full bar and wine menu.Our lunch and dinner menus include a full compliment of choices, with everything from soups and salads, to appetizers, pastas, sandwiches, entrees, and specialty desserts. From the brewery we offer a selection of our own freshly brewed beers, including an ever-changing variety of seasonal and specialty brews. Our servers and bartenders take great pride in making you feel welcome and comfortable, and work quickly to bring you your food and drink.We are a locally owned and operated business with a commitment to small town hospitality. We hope you will visit us soon!
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The hotel I was staying in offered us a $5 coupon for the brewery. I was planning on visiting the restaurant anyway, but the $5 off was a nice perk. I'm not sure how readily available these coupons are? I love trying different beers so I ordered the beer flight. All four beers were very good and I felt it was reasonably priced ($8 for 4, 2 oz beers). My favorite was the brown ale. I had the fish & chips and they were really good! Wish I could have finished the entire meal, but I was stuffed. Definitely a hearty serving of food. My son said his burger was really good and my daughter loved the home-brewed root beer. Kid's meals are served on a Glenwood Canyon Brewing Co. frisbee to take home, so this is definitely a family-friendly restaurant. We ate inside, but they also had a nice outdoor street-side patio. The waiter was friendly. The restaurant is close to town. I would definitely visit again if I'm in the area.

There are newer reviews for Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Casual pub bill of fare - nicely prepared. Service was a little off - needed more training and was generally inattentive.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

DEFINITELY add this place to your dining list while in Glenwood Springs. The home-brewed root beer is awesome, and you MUST try the beer cheese soup (it's fantastic). I had the cheesesteak one night and the enchiladas another - both were awesome. Eat here for sure!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stopped in for lunch and were seated immediately. The waitress was attentive and friendly. Each of our flight of beers was great and the mushroom pesto ravioli was very delicious. The price was reasonable and the room was busy, but not overly noisy. Everyone seemed relaxed in the restaurant. There were couples, families and groups of friends and all seemed to be enjoying the great summer afternoon. There was outdoor seating. We sat just inside the doorway which seemed the best of both worlds: fresh air and a shade.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is attached to the hotel so very convenient. The services was good service. We were by the music speakers so it was noisy. Good beer! Food was good but average.