“Love Going Here!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 7th and Cooper
Transit: It is a short walk to the public transportation bus stops.
Description: Glenwood Springs premier brewpub is located in the first floor of the historic Hotel Denver. We feature a variety of fresh and unique menu items, our own hand-crafted beers, and friendly service in a family atmosphere. We are open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, and also have a full bar and wine menu.Our lunch and dinner menus include a full compliment of choices, with everything from soups and salads, to appetizers, pastas, sandwiches, entrees, and specialty desserts. From the brewery we offer a selection of our own freshly brewed beers, including an ever-changing variety of seasonal and specialty brews. Our servers and bartenders take great pride in making you feel welcome and comfortable, and work quickly to bring you your food and drink.We are a locally owned and operated business with a commitment to small town hospitality. We hope you will visit us soon!
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Have been to Glenwood Canyon Brew pub many, many times and have always had an awesome experience and delicious food. Great beer, great service, awesome place!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We ate at Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company on May 24, 2013. We had the Hanging Lake Honey Ale, which was tasty, but at $8.00 each, they were not worth the hefty price tag. We also ate dinner with our two teenage children. We had the chili fries, and the fried potatoes were burnt. For dinner, my daughter had the burger and garlic potatoes. She loved the burger, but the potatoes were terrible and tasted like dirty potatoes were used to make them.My son had the ribs and fries,which he thought were really good. I had the "flat bread pizza". The pizza of the day was sausage. It tasted exactly like a micro wave personal pizza, and had the same type of sausage bits on it. I ate half and couldn't finish. My husband had the turkey club, and the turkey was very cheap and tasted like the lowest quality turkey from the deli counter. Our dinner was $85.00. I am sad to give this place such a poor rating. I think a few poorly prepared and thought through menu items ruined a potentially great dining experience.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had a wait of about 30 mins for a table. Sat in a booth in the bar area. Several tvs on sports channels. Every table had people, so they were busy. Service was slow but the waitress was friendly. The food was hot and everyone in our party was satisfied with the taste of their order. Brews were good but they make homemade rootbeer that was just as good. Fish and chips had three small pieces of fish and just a few fries, the cost was $12. We feel that was overpriced. Our meals averaged $10-$12 per person plus drinks.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Ok, so many around there, it's not so hidden, but coming from NC, it was not someplace I knew. I'm so glad we stumbled into it though on our way to Moab from Denver!

The No Name Nut Brown is stupendous, and their IPA is actually really good (this coming from someone who hates hops). For lunch, I had the salmon burger, which was delicious, and my boyfriend had the portabello sandwich. We were both blown away and kind of wished we were staying in town to have the chance to drink another beer and eat dinner there. Alas...next time.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very good food and really loved the Hanging Lake Honey Ale. Except for the ditzy waitress it was a great experience. Maybe she was new but we will come here again.