“What a breakfast!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Littleton, Colorado
“What a breakfast!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The food is great! The service is AWESOME! When ever I go to Glenwood I always come here for breakfast. The best around.

Niwot, Colorado
“Bountiful Breakfast”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I take weekend getaways to Glenwood Springs several times a year. Dining for breakfast at the Daily Bread Restaurant is a must do for us. The food is delicious and hearty. In summer there is always a line out the door, which is a good sign, and the staff do a great job of keeping the flow moving. I had the Polish Blintzes with berry topping this past weekend, and they were scrumptious!

Greeley, Colorado
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stopped there for breakfast when in town visiting friends. We were there last summer also when visiting the same friends. Each time it has been very good. The potatoes are great, red ones cooked with just a bit of onion and done perfectly. I had eggs and bacon, my husband had their french toast. It was a thick bread and great. We plan on making this our stop every time we get that direction for a few days. There is usually always a wait, but hey doesn't that tell you something? Some things are worth waiting for. Try it.

• Visited April 2013
“Don't bother”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I usually go to sacred ground when im in GS but wanted to try something else and really wanted pancakes. Walked in for a late breakfast and they were not busy at all. Got menu, greeted by hostess for drink order and when I asked if they still had breakfast she said look at the back page and walked away- didn't even take my drink order. They do have breakfast late but limited menu, few items, no pancakes.. Ok. When I got coffee it was like warm, had to ask for cream and got a snotty "just a minute" from hostess girl. Then another girl comes, says she's our waitress, shes a little friendlier but my son orders coffee as well since the first girl was too rude and too busy to ask him... And then she ignores his order as well... At this point I'm feeling very strange about this place as another girl keeps circulating around and looks at us but then walks away quickly before your able to ask her for anything. Our waitess ignores us for another 5 minutes doing something at the register (remember she still never asked us if we wanted anything and there's maybe 2 other people in there at the time) before I end up walking out and going next door to sacred grounds where I should of went in the first place. This place has poor service with bad attitude.. Yuck.

2 Thank Lidabiff
Centennial, Colorado
“Awesome comfort food, great portions, good cocktails”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I come here every time I visit Glenwood Springs. It has a homey feel and the food is awesome. You can get a delicious traditional breakfast or something very unique and yummy. And for those who like to indulge in adult beverages, brunchtime cocktails are fabulous. I recommend it to all my friends.