“Loved the food!!!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed July 17, 2010

The food here is cajun with a touch of mexican. We had the red beans & rice and the fish tacos. Both were excellent!!! The owner was very nice. Came to the table to answer a question about a sauce. Even gave me a small dish of the sauce to go. Thank you!! I wish this restaurant was closer to home. The restaurant is more of a bar setting though.

Reviewed July 11, 2010

The food is truly Cajun wonderful and the service is personable and the best. Everything is excellent on the menus. It truly is a hidden gem in Colorado for Cajun food

Reviewed June 2, 2010

Pretty good Cajun food for a Colorado mountain town. We tried so many different types of food and everything was satisfying and yummy. We would go back!

Reviewed January 19, 2010

Loved the Place - the atmosphere was like home. The owner had the hospitality of an uncle making you feel at home. The jambalaya was the BEST I have ever had and I have owned a cajun restaurant.

Reviewed April 1, 2009

We just got back from here and had the best service we'd ever gotten. The pina colada was excellent and our waitress made me her signature drink (not on the menu and she won't divulge what's in it), but she said that if I didn't like it, she wouldn't charge me for it. I ended up loving it! She also brought my husband normal ranch and ranch with their nitro sauce mixed in for him to try with his salad. Sweet and spicy and very good! I got the fried green tomatoes and they were wonderful, though we also tried their hushpuppies, which were sadly hard, cold, and not very tasty. My husband got the ribeye and the meat was very well cooked, but had a lot of fat and was not at all worth the $25 he paid for it.

It's definitely a locals spot and we'd go back for drinks and incredible service, but I think we'll go elsewhere for more reasonably priced food.