“Very Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed April 8, 2010

Great food and service. Teeny, tiny place downstairs with no room to stand and wait. Put your name in and go shopping. Expensive but very good. No childrens menu. You can order a smaller portion of some entrees for 15% off the $16 regular price. There are also individual pizzas for around $10 or you can split a plate for $3 split plate charge.

Reviewed April 2, 2010

We've been to Glenwood to visit a few times and ate here about a year ago and I remember not liking something about it but gave them another chance. It was a Sunday evening and the service was good but I've never had worse italian food and left feeling completely ripped off. My wife ordered the spinach lasagna which tasted awful and had a dried out texture as if it had sat in a refrigerator for 4 days and then was reheated in an oven. She sent it back for spaghetti which they did accommodate. I ordered a pizza which was so bland and the crust so hard that I couldn't eat it. It was worse than a frozen pizza from the store. There are no kids selections so I had to pay the full $15 for a plate of spaghetti for my 9 year old and the meatballs were extremely tough. The sauce has this brown color to it that is rather unappetizing to look at. I had the waiter box up the leftover pizza and then I decided to just leave it. If the food is always this bad, they must get by because of tourists and very little repeat business. I won't go there again and wish I could have asked for my money back and the quality and the price did not compare at all. I left angry.

Reviewed February 26, 2010

i live here in glenwood springs, but come from the east coast nyc. the food is good but they can have a wider selection. my gramdmothers sauce is better. so i usually order just plain pasta. theres not much to choose from. not even bruschetta and dessert once again not alot to choose from....the staff are nice and always there for you. even though the line could be up to an hour wait its kinda worth it. the food can be better if they only add a few more choices. how about some angel hair or tortellini or diver scallops or even a little of frutta di mare, panecotte and zuppa di clams casino. mmmmm mmm good! but i do keep going back there atleast 1 a mon for my italian fixing!

Reviewed February 24, 2010

Food and service is excellent, however the wait in line can strecth to 60 minutes if you get there too late...

Reviewed January 21, 2010

Had been told that this is another awesome place to eat and read the reviews too.
we knew we were going to have to wait and we did. (about 20 minutes).
It is downstairs and no windows but you dont need them anyway. Lots of historic pictures of Glenwood and other things to look for if your that bored. I had the combination plate (and couldnt finish it.. and I eat alot)Veryu good food. They served fresh/warm bread (with thawed butter), fresh salad (didnt have lots of frills) but crispy and good dressing. Waitors were always there when needed.