“Best Fries In Town!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Slope & Hatch

Slope & Hatch
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, International, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Best Fries In Town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

My girlfriend and I go to Slope & Hatch at least once a week. I haven't even gotten to the tacos yet because the hot dogs are so amazing! And the fries are even better! It's a small place so there may be a small wait, but it is well worth it. A guy once said to me on his way out, "Don't bother, 20 minutes for just a hot dog!". Trust me, these aren't "just hot dogs".

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DJFood32

Boulder, Colorado
“Yeah, Worth a Visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Fresh ingredients, innovative combinations, and a handy location. But geez......more than 20 minutes for a take-out hot dog? On a Sunday, after the lunch rush?

Visited July 2014
Silt, Colorado, United States
“Take youre taste buds for a surprise! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Incredible fresh food with a menu to please everyone! The restaurant is nicely decorated to make it comfortable and fun.

1 Thank Marshall H
Houston, TX
“Amazing, Just Try It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

We almost didn't go here, because hot dogs and tacos weren't exactly on our vacation to-do list. However, we were underwhelmed by a couple other supposedly upscale places we tried and just wanted something quick at this point. Oh, and they had sangria, which definitely was on our vacation to-do list. After our very first bite of the nachos, we knew there was more to this place than we expected. We could tell the chef really knows his stuff and takes pride in the food, which in the end is all that really matters at any restaurant, in my opinion. Every single bite was heavenly, and I was so sad when the food was gone. But also so very stuffed. The nachos we ordered as an appetizer are definitely suitable as a full meal, I expected them to be small since they're listed in the "snacks" section. My husband ordered the cubana tacos and I went with the safe choice of fish tacos, both were excellent and flavorful, but I found myself wishing I had been more adventurous after realizing how amazing the food is at this place. Even the tortilla chips that are served along with the tacos are fresh and delicious. It's a very cozy (read: small) spot, but we had no problem being seated immediately and the food came out quickly. Service was very friendly as well. Overall, our only regret was that we visited Slope & Hatch on our last evening in Glenwood Springs instead of our first day. We probably would have been there every day! PS. Move to Houston please. :)

Phoenix
“Do not miss this hot spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

We ate there for lunch. I enjoyed the Short rib barbacoa tacos. They were amazing. I highly recommend them. My husband had the chorizo hash. His was overlooked a bit. My son had the calamari tacos that were also quit tasty. My other son ordered the coney chili cheese dog. It was a bit spicy for a 12 year old. Don't pass it up!