“good place for families with more adventurous appetites”
Review of Slope & Hatch

Slope & Hatch
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Louisville
“good place for families with more adventurous appetites”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Cozy, relaxing place to eat - good place for families with more adventurous appetites. Creative take on tacos (curried lamb and vegetables) and hot dogs. Just a 5 minute walk from hot springs pool and Hotel Colorado. Recommended.

Carbondale, Colorado
“My new favorite restaurant....by far!!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

To say the least this restaurant is the perfect combination of a fun atmosphere, great food and friendly service, can you ask for more? This place is an awesome hangout for locals such as myself, who are always looking for something new and exciting this place has it! Great selection of tacos, hot dogs and delicious appetizers! Don't forget to try a Moscow mule or
Bloody Mary. This place is the new gem of Glenwood Springs, you simply must try it! I promise you'll go back.

• Visited November 2013
Lamar, Colorado
“My Tapeworm Is Sooooo Happy!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Slope & Hatch has a very unique gourmet taco and hot dog menu (think top quality dog topped with bacon and pulled pork) that you have to taste to believe. They also have great drinks, and a very casual atmosphere that makes it a great place to frequent. This will definitely be my regular spot when I visit Glenwood Springs again!

• Visited October 2013
glenwood springs
“Never returning again ”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I stopped by and looked at tthe menu outside it looked interesting so I decided to check it out, there were maybe 4 other people in there. The tacos I got were flavorless and the salsa was basically tomatoes and cilantro, no kick at all. Not to mention the cockyness of what seemed to be the owners. Instead of asking how things were it seemed to me that they were just telling the people I heard them talking to how the food is, not describing it but but actually saying this is delicious when it seemed the table next to mine wasn't particularly enjoying. Bad food and cocky service. Next time ill just make the extra walk to the grind. that's what I was looking for in tuw first place.

2 Thank notgunnalie
Jones, Oklahoma
“"Fun and Yummy!"”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husbanc and I stopped in for lunch on our way through town. I'm always looking for something healthy. My husband not so much!?! I had the Margarita Grilled Shrimp Tacos and they were fabulout...just what I was looking for. My husband had the Fried Shrimp Po Boy and was in Heaven! Everything was so fresh and the wait staff was so friendly and helpful. Everyone should try this place. It was really, really good.

• Visited October 2013