“Best breakfast in town!”

Rosi's Little Bavarian Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Everything here is home made! We travel to Glenwood several times a year, and this is always our go to for breakfast!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was recommeded for breakfast by one of the locals and we were not disappointed. We both went for the eggs benedict and you can try two different types from the menu. My partner went for the traditional ones, but I had one with salmon and asparagus and another with black forest ham. We also split one of their fab huge cinnamon buns. The rest of the pastries and pancakes looked good too. A bit more expensive than Daily Bread which we also tried but worth it in my opinion.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Who would ever think that this outdated little restaurant would be so expensive! The average price for a not exceptional breakfast would be $13-$15? The food was ok, but certainly not worth that amount of money. The place needs some new décor too!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was like "WHAT" when I ate here. As a world traveler who considers himself a foodie type I could not believe this place was in a non-descript location next to a motel. Home made food to drool for. This was the best pace we ate in all week in Glenwood Springs. I can see why we had a wait. Small and quant.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The menu will put you under the table and have you returning to try more of the outstanding items. Food is very tasty, fresh and will appeal to all different tastes.