“Major Problems Here”
Review of Moe's Restaurant - CLOSED

Moe's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The menu is confusing, the staff is incompetent, and the food is not great. I ordered a burrito and watched in shock as the employee wrapped it by pressing the tortilla onto his apron (yes, this really happened). Then, I was was charged for the most expensive, large burrito even though I ordered the least expensive, small burrito. I didn't notice this until after I had already paid. The food did not have much flavor. Nowhere near as good as Chipotle or Qdoba. I would never consider going back to this place. Truly the worst restaurant experience I have had in a long time.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stopped at the nearby Residence Inn on our return home from Mount Rushmore. Just wanted a quick dinner so walked across the parking lot and decided to eat at Moe's. We shared some nachos and were very pleased that it was Tuesday and all entrees are 50% off for Seniors.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We always stop here on our way through Glenwood Springs. The crispy flour tacos are to die for, everything cooked fresh and made to order at the counter. Don't miss out on the chips and queso, it's good stuff. On the surface, Moe's seems similar to a Chipotle or Qdoba, but the food tastes way better. I wish they would open one in my town so I could have it more often.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We were passing through town and needed someplace to get a quick bite to eat. We had never hear of Moe's but decided it looked pretty good. Not sure if this is a chain but this one was pretty clean and the food was really good.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Food is fresh and fast. We love going with whole family because everyone can individualize there meal. Great for kids. They also have the best sweet tea. We are regulars there and the staff is always great and usually remember what we want. Plus they have punch cards which you can't beat.