“EXCELLENT”

Cuisines: Mexican
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is one of our favorite places to go. But you have to like wraps or tacos to appreciate it. It is quick and fresh and you leave full. It is also a great place to grab some food to go. How can you complain about a place you can customize your own meal :) Plus they have punch cards - We love it.

Visited June 2013

Kathmandu, Nepal
“Moes is just ok here”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We prefer them over chipotle but didnt enjoy this location as much as others we have been to. Food didnt seem to be prepared as well and service so so at best.

Visited June 2013
Eagle, Colorado
“Good fast food.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

If you want a quick bite to eat while out shopping this is a good place to go. We have eaten here many times. My husband and I like to share a Home Wrecker Wrap. You can go down the line and choose the ingredients you want in the wrap, which I like. That way you can get less rice and more of the good stuff. You can even get it in a bowl and skip the wrap. This is a popular place for families. My only complaint is the staff do not get out and clean the used tables often enough. Otherwise the restaurant if fine if your time is limited.

Visited August 2012
“One of the favorites of my children!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is the only Moe's in Colorado. I don't understand why there aren't more! My kids love how they greet us every time we walk in with "Welcome to Moe's!" They even ask for a Moe's gift card every year for Christmas! The menu for kids includes burritos, tacos and quesadillas, and they also have junior burritos for my older kid who is too old for the kiddie stuff, but not big enough to finish off a full burrito. There is a yummy fish taco with the right amount of lime, and their salads are full without being heavy on carbs at all (you can get it in an edible bowl if you want those carbs). Kids get a cookie and chips with their meals. The prices are great too. I even had a dinner at my house catered here once and the manager was very "with it," having every detail taken care of, from the little burners under the trays of food, to the napkins to silverware and table ware. The only thing I don't like about this Moe's is that the water out of the soda machine tastes funny. You can just buy a drink and avoid that, but the water by itself is to be avoided.

• Visited November 2012