“Wow that was great!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I had my pizza delivered so I wish I could've given atmosphere a no vote. But the Uncle Greg pizza was probably the best pizza I've ever had.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Defiantly good pizza! I had the uncle bobs pizza, it was awesome! I wouldn't eat at the business, because it really isn't set up to eat there. Don't let that stop you from getting some pizza here though!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

If go to glenwood and want pizza for dinner then nothing compares at all. They have any topping. ANY.
The delivery is prompt and the people are great. Great for the money too so great if you have children

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We ordered pizza for delivery on our 1st night to Glenwood Springs. We got stuck in traffic on I-70, and it took us 2 hours longer than expected to get through it. :( So, we were starved and didn't feel like going out. With the recommendation of our hotel, we ordered, and then my husband was shocked when he was told it would be $27. This was for 1 pizza that was 1/2 cheese and 3 topping on the other 1/2. Anyway, it was really good, and it lasted us 2 nights. I still think $27 is a lot for 1 pizza to be delivered.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Service was really bad. The "restaurant" really isn't for eat in. Cramped and small, had to practically beg for the cheap paper plates and forks they didn't want to provide until we as stood at he window to get them. The tiny plastic cups for water were given to us with a "you need to fill these yourselves with the water in the corner" the wings we ordered were the fattest wings we have ever eaten, we were told they are baked so they are healthier but they were very fatty. We were then completely ignored when the "waitress" left to make deliveries. We sat there for 35 minutes with other patrons wondering where the food was?

After 40 minutes we received our two small pizzas, the total was $29.00, we never saw a bill we were just told " it's $29.00" no check, no thanks, zip. The pizza was good but not good enough to make up for the poor service or the environment. If we do order again we will have it delivered.

2  Thank okcolorado