“Great food and service”

Big Daddy's Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Glenwood Springs, CO sports bar & grill, serving gourmet burgers, wings, and with a full bar. Live entertainment, patio seating, happy hour, and drink specials daily.
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Service was great, server recommended a pasta dish, and it was great! Try it out! I have come here a number of times, everything is good I have tried. Big Daddy fries were great!

There are newer reviews for Big Daddy's Sports Bar & Grill

Reviewed November 20, 2013

After riding nearly 325 mile on the motorcycles these guys opened there doors to over 400 bikers. The staff was great and the food was great. We really enjoyed the poppers. Out of this world. The staff was very busy and kept the drinks and food coming. Thanks for everything. Can not wait to come back.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I eat here very often, at least once a week. We have had just about everything on the menu and have never sent anything back or been disappointed. If anything, their portions are HUGE and I have a hard time finishing the whole thing do to lack of room in my stomach.

Staff is friendly, and on top of it. They do get busy for Broncos Games or any other big event that is happening, and you have to expect service to be slower, just like any other place.

They have quality food, service and beverages, not to mention it is FAMILY owned and operated, if you want something special they can do it for you, I've yet to be told "I'm sorry we can't do that.", unlike some of the corporate owned places.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

It was my first time at big Daddy's yesterday and I heard Big Daddy's was the place to be to watch football. My server was very knowelegable on the menu and told me the drink specials which was bloody Marys for $3. Delicious! I ended up ordering the Bacon wrapped poppers and wings. Soo good! My server was wearing the tie dye shirt don't remember her name but great service and I look forward to coming back to watch a bronco game at Big Daddy's. And free shots when the broncos score! Place to be in glenwood to watch football!!

1  Thank funkycookie85
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Tried this because it was close to where we were staying. The hand stuffed bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers were out of this world. The fresh Colorado beef was so tasty. 1/2 lb burger with mushrooms and Swiss cheese. More than I could eat. And the kicker were the parmesan rosemary olive oil fries. I would recommend this to anyone/everyone. I heard the pasta was good too.