“Awesome spot for tourists and locals alike”

Big Daddy's Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Glenwood Springs, CO sports bar & grill, serving gourmet burgers, wings, and with a full bar. Live entertainment, patio seating, happy hour, and drink specials daily.
“Awesome spot for tourists and locals alike”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times. Let's face it, although I'm an eastsider, we still needed something. The staff are cute and always ready to serve you. I must recommend the Pig Daddy. Pork steak with onion rings and bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers on top.

Denver
“Decent Food, Terrible Everything Else”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

After seating ourselves per the instructions at the front door, we waited 15 minutes before finally asking someone for service. Another twenty minutes to get drinks and the service continued in this fashion.

We went to watch the Bronco's game and the TV's continued to get changed to other channels, turned off, etc. This is a sport's bar, right? You'd think it was their first rodeo.

Positives were the nachos, Cobb salad, and our server was friendly when there. They gave out free shots when the Broncos scored, but I would've rather just had efficient service to order and pay for the drinks I wanted.

Also, there was limited parking and we had trouble finding a spot, which is a strange issue in Glenwood. Just seemed poorly managed. Would not go back or recommend, there are plenty of bars with TV's in Glenwood, like all of them.

3 Thank Katrina K
Colorado
“A Great Place For a Birthday Party.”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had a huge party there and the food and service was so great. Hot food and lots of cold drinks. A fun place for all ages but very good for sports fans.

Visited June 2012
western colorado
“disappointing”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This place was recommended by several locals, but I found it disappointing. It is a typical sports bar with the usual burgers and such. I had a cobb salad which I was told was to die for, but I found it kind of a yawn. I probably won't go back.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank gentinasybil
“Great Value”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Been there three times and I guess I'll keep coming back. Very attentive to servicing/waiting on you. I hear Saturday is lingerie night...giggity. Waitress keep my drink full at all times and offered service that was more than I expected. Food is very reasonable and they have awesome sweet potato fries and these awesome Big Daddy fries with olive oil and Parisian cheese. Plus they have like 20 flat screens to watch all your sports and pool tables down stairs. About time there's a place in West G-wood!!!

• Visited October 2012