“Had a Blast!”

Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
More attraction details
Owner description: The Glenwood Vaudeville Revue is a two hour family fun show with professional talent performing a variety of hilarious skits, jokes, high energy dance numbers, unique novelty songs and original ideas that are guaranteed to make you laugh your worries away. NEW MATERIAL EACH SEASON Spring 2014- February 7th to April 26th Doors Open Friday & Saturday ~ 6:30pm (No Sunday Show) For food, drinks & entertainment with show directly after Summer 2014 - May 23 to October 06 Doors Open Friday & Saturday ~ 6:30pm Sunday ~ 5:30pm For food, drinks & entertainment with show directly after. Holiday 2014 - November 28 to January 3, 2015 Doors Open Thursday, Friday & Saturday ~ 6:30pm Sunday ~ 5:30pm Added Shows Between Christmas & New Years and 2 Shows on New Years Eve! Take 10% off groups of 10 or more! Please ask us about creating special group packages!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Houston, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Had a Blast!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our family went to the Glenwood Vaudeville Revue. We had a great time. It was hilarious, the food was good and we had a fantastic time. A great way to spend the evening.

Denver, Colorado
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hilarious show! I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't to be laughing until tears came to my eyes, which is exactly what happened. What a talented group! Don't miss this!

Visited July 2013
Chicago, IL
“Great program!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Another great Program - my 4th - always smart and funny and with a terrific engaging cast. Great for all ages. Thank you. I hope to be back next year.

Visited July 2013
alabama
136 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“WOW, Great Show”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My grand daughter (age 13) and I really enjoyed the show. They had lots of jokes, funny songs, great dramatic readings of old songs, great impersonations of famous people, and much more. The food was really good, especially the desserts and drinks. We will go back when we visit Glenwood Springs again.

Rifle, Colorado
“Great show! Very Funny!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My family & I attended the show on 6-23-13 and really enjoyed it! The food was great and the entertainment was top notch! Well worth the $ and I will definitely go again.