“Great food and fun for all ages”

Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
More attraction details
Owner description: The Glenwood Vaudeville Revue is a two hour family fun show with professional talent performing a variety of hilarious skits, jokes, high energy dance numbers, unique novelty songs and original ideas that are guaranteed to make you laugh your worries away. NEW MATERIAL EACH SEASON Spring 2014- February 7th to April 26th Doors Open Friday & Saturday ~ 6:30pm (No Sunday Show) For food, drinks & entertainment with show directly after Summer 2014 - May 23 to October 06 Doors Open Friday & Saturday ~ 6:30pm Sunday ~ 5:30pm For food, drinks & entertainment with show directly after. Holiday 2014 - November 28 to January 3, 2015 Doors Open Thursday, Friday & Saturday ~ 6:30pm Sunday ~ 5:30pm Added Shows Between Christmas & New Years and 2 Shows on New Years Eve! Take 10% off groups of 10 or more! Please ask us about creating special group packages!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We first went to this show Dec. 2010 and have returned for each show since then. The talent is top notch and you will not be disappointed in all the skits, musical numbers, etc. They bring their best to the table for each and every show. They even wait your table for drinks, food dessert. All ages can find fun in this afforadable attraction in Glenwood. See their website for a good overview of show times and dates, menu, performers, etc.

1  Thank pam w

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is the fourth time we've taken in a show at the Glenwood Vaudeville Revue and we loved it, as always. Such a fun night out! The food is good and we always leave laughing. The chicken lasagna is my favorite...topped off with the chocolate cake a la mode.

1  Thank Mandy G
Reviewed February 25, 2013

A very entertaining evening. Lots of laughs , fast moving show with a great cast of characters. Dinner, dessert & drinks are available. Food is from local restaurants. A fun filled family evening and well worth the price. Don't miss it

Reviewed February 4, 2013

These guys and gals are funny! My abs were sore from laughing so hard the first time I went. I went back a second time and laughed just as hard. It's a little pricey, but worth every penny. I would say it's a great option for date night, family night out, or visitors in town. It's family friendly too.

Last time I went, the food was ok. I'd recommend eating out and then heading over. Zheng Asian Bistro has a "Super Happy Fun Time" that's a GREAT deal for something like this. It's early and delicious. Then you head here and laugh like crazy!! Enjoy!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We loved this show! My boyfriend and I came up for a long weekend and thought we would check out this theater show as it was so highly reviewed. The reviews said it was family friendly so we didn't quite know what to expect. It had more hilarious adult content than I had expected! The show we saw the Spring 2013 and I would not recommend it for younger kids because some of the content was a little too much for them, but there were lots of teenagers there that really seemed to enjoy it as well. We laughed so hard! One neat part of the show is that the wait staff for food and drinks is actually the cast. It was nice to be able to chat with them and they were very personable. If you are in Glenwood do not miss this show! The cast is amazing and if you are anything like us, you will have plenty of laughs. The theater does have food and drink if you would like to purchase anything before the show.

1  Thank hoteltraveler201