“Massage Therapists: Lori & Rose!”
Review of Spa of the Rockies

Spa of the Rockies
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Drawing inspiration from the rich, thermal mineral waters of the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, the Spa of the Rockies features a group of mineral-based treatments that promote wellness and vitality. Thirty-four essential minerals are incorporated into certain signature hydrotherapy bath treatments, body polishes, body masks, massages, manicures and pedicures.The spa has eight treatment rooms including facial rooms and couples' suites as well as one specialized hydrotherapy treatment room for Vichy shower treatments. Other features include five hydrotherapy tubs for mineral baths and herbal soaks, two manicure stations and two pedicure thrones. Guests can enjoy a pre or post treatment steam in the locker room, as well as relax in the Serenity Room, a co-ed relaxation suite where soundproof windows give views of the pool without the noise.
Reviewed November 2, 2017

My husband and I came in about a couple of months ago for an anniversary massage, and it was such a great day! I had Lori, who is absolutely wonderful, and a fantastic massage therapist. I strongly recommend her! My husband had Rose (for the second time), and he also loved his treatment, as she provides great detailed work. We are picky when it comes to the quality of massages and spa treatments, and these ladies rock! Thank you for a wonderful massage day!

1  Thank jfrp2007
"waiting room"
in 5 reviews
"couples massage"
in 7 reviews
"moment we walked in the door"
"foot bath"
"masseuse"
"ritual"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Drove from Aspen to Glenwood to enjoy the hot springs and have a massage with my husband. From the day I made the appts. To the day we arrived I can’t say enough about the friendliness of the staff. They had all the answers and were eager to help.
My husband and I had the salt massage for 90 minutes with a 15 minute foot bath prior to the massage. To start they can skip that it was a bit silly, it was done in the serenity room and lasted about 5 minutes. Next we were taken to our couples massage room which was very nice! The facility itself is very clean and offers all the amenities that you would expect in a spa, in fact you can see they keep it updated as well!
The only downside for myself was I could tell the masseuse was new, I said I like it firm and she said no problem, I could tell by the strength of her fingers she didn’t have it in here! In addition she kept stopping in between to get the hot stones but there was no flow and instead of leaving the stones on the body to absorb the leftover warmth she immediately removed them and put them away. I had a feeling that she was watching the other gal to follow her lead, my husband said his masseuse was ok! Also to me a body massage includes the head she didn’t even touch it.
Oh well all in all it was a good day and it was relaxing. I think the hot springs should be offered as a part of the Spa package and not an extra charge.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We've visited this place many times and just love it. It's a bit crowded during the summer, but off season is even better.
Lost of lounge space on the pool decks, nice lockers rooms, great cafe accessible from poolside or sit down inside.
There's a 'hot water' pool at one end and a larger 'warm pool' on the other.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

My husband & I driving back to NYC after 6 days hiking trip @ Bryce & Zion. Our body are sores, This is great side trip on our drive back home. We booked 90 min deep tissue massage & upgrade $17 to use largest hot spa mineral pool in US. We soaked in hot springs pool for 1 hour than have our massage. For the upgrade you have privilege to use spa gym & steam room & sauna also. Spa will also provide robe, slippers & towels. Spa staff are excellent & curious. Spa upgrdade us & give us free 10 minute foot massage prior to our 90 min deep issue message, My therapist , Lori, is excellent. She has a excellent touch & applied correct pressure point to relive sore muscle tensions. My poor sore muscles are so relaxed they day after. I higher recommended this Spa. The town have great restaurants for dinner. We parks our RV at KOA, Silt. Only 20 minute drive to the Spa. BE ADVISED THERE IS ALOT OF CONSTRUCTUON IN TOWN CAN BE CONFUSIONING TO GET IN/OFF THE HWY.

1  Thank pug100sterling