Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing girls spa weekend

Five of us, all family or girlfriends, spend a relaxing weekend at the Glenwood hotel and enjoyed... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018
Amanda W
Denver, Colorado
via mobile
The spa was wonderful

my wife and I went for a 90 minute couples massage. The massage was wonderful from head to toe. The... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2018
pjc320
pueblo, Co

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Glenwood Springs
from $65.00
from $47.00
from $57.00
More Info
All reviews mineral bath body scrub couples massage foot bath locker room hot springs wonderful massage relaxing weekend mani pedi relaxing environment spring pool shower facilities pool passes front desk nice pool sore muscles diving board
Reviewed October 3, 2017

We've visited this place many times and just love it. It's a bit crowded during the summer, but off season is even better.
Lost of lounge space on the pool decks, nice lockers rooms, great cafe accessible from poolside or sit down inside.
There's a 'hot water' pool at one end and a larger 'warm pool' on the other.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

My husband & I driving back to NYC after 6 days hiking trip @ Bryce & Zion. Our body are sores, This is great side trip on our drive back home. We booked 90 min deep tissue massage & upgrade $17 to use largest hot spa mineral pool in US. We soaked in hot springs pool for 1 hour than have our massage. For the upgrade you have privilege to use spa gym & steam room & sauna also. Spa will also provide robe, slippers & towels. Spa staff are excellent & curious. Spa upgrdade us & give us free 10 minute foot massage prior to our 90 min deep issue message, My therapist , Lori, is excellent. She has a excellent touch & applied correct pressure point to relive sore muscle tensions. My poor sore muscles are so relaxed they day after. I higher recommended this Spa. The town have great restaurants for dinner. We parks our RV at KOA, Silt. Only 20 minute drive to the Spa. BE ADVISED THERE IS ALOT OF CONSTRUCTUON IN TOWN CAN BE CONFUSIONING TO GET IN/OFF THE HWY.

1  Thank pug100sterling
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We both got a facial. They use all natural products. The entire experience was very relaxing. My mom felt very spoiled. The have a sauna and a steam room and jacuzzi. We also went and sat in the hot springs for a little while.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The Spa of the Rockies accommodated me along with all my bridesmaids for a spa day! They worked with our schedules and were so very helpful. We all enjoyed our services and all of the staff was very kind. We could not have asked for a better atmosphere, with top of the line amenities. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Tanner was awesome! We had fun and felt confident in his knowledge and skill level during our rafting experience. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: August 2017