“Took my mother here for her bday”
Review of Spa of the Rockies

Spa of the Rockies
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Drawing inspiration from the rich, thermal mineral waters of the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, the Spa of the Rockies features a group of mineral-based treatments that promote wellness and vitality. Thirty-four essential minerals are incorporated into certain signature hydrotherapy bath treatments, body polishes, body masks, massages, manicures and pedicures.The spa has eight treatment rooms including facial rooms and couples' suites as well as one specialized hydrotherapy treatment room for Vichy shower treatments. Other features include five hydrotherapy tubs for mineral baths and herbal soaks, two manicure stations and two pedicure thrones. Guests can enjoy a pre or post treatment steam in the locker room, as well as relax in the Serenity Room, a co-ed relaxation suite where soundproof windows give views of the pool without the noise.
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We both got a facial. They use all natural products. The entire experience was very relaxing. My mom felt very spoiled. The have a sauna and a steam room and jacuzzi. We also went and sat in the hot springs for a little while.

All reviews
"nice pool"
"sore muscles"
"diving board"

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The Spa of the Rockies accommodated me along with all my bridesmaids for a spa day! They worked with our schedules and were so very helpful. We all enjoyed our services and all of the staff was very kind. We could not have asked for a better atmosphere, with top of the line amenities. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Tanner was awesome! We had fun and felt confident in his knowledge and skill level during our rafting experience. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I had a wellness pedicure, reflexology and a half hour upper body massage. The spa offers many services and the staff was very friendly. It is a very relaxing place. If time permitted, I would have had more done. If you want they also have some of their products they use for sale. The two ladies I had for my services were excellent and very friendly. I was very pleased with this facility. It is located right next to the hot springs pool.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! My wife and I came to glenwood for a weekend getaway to escape the madness of the city, and we could not have picked a better way to start it off. We did the first time spa goers package. (Which it was our first time) and it was very pricey. But you know what they say, you get what you pay for, and let me tell you what, from the moment you walk in, you are entranced in relaxing ambient tunes that help your stresses melt away at the door. Then they proceed to pampering you with fine robes,refreshments and a bevy of fine tuned details as they guide you through your individual treatments. A shout out to Amanda and Deann for doing such a great job with our facials and pedi's, with there charming personalities and great info on town events and where to go. Great experience!