“Very Relaxing”
Review of Spa of the Rockies

Spa of the Rockies
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Drawing inspiration from the rich, thermal mineral waters of the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, the Spa of the Rockies features a group of mineral-based treatments that promote wellness and vitality. Thirty-four essential minerals are incorporated into certain signature hydrotherapy bath treatments, body polishes, body masks, massages, manicures and pedicures.The spa has eight treatment rooms including facial rooms and couples' suites as well as one specialized hydrotherapy treatment room for Vichy shower treatments. Other features include five hydrotherapy tubs for mineral baths and herbal soaks, two manicure stations and two pedicure thrones. Guests can enjoy a pre or post treatment steam in the locker room, as well as relax in the Serenity Room, a co-ed relaxation suite where soundproof windows give views of the pool without the noise.
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time at the spa and getting the mineral message. The message includes hot towels and mineral oil. The first time the therapist was awesome but the second time not so much which was disappointing. It was $99 as expected. In addition to the message you get access to a luxurious locker room which includes a steam room/shower and TV. The steam shower is amazing and I easily spend an additional hour just in the locker room. Would highly recommend a trip to the spa.

1  Thank DK_KNIGHT42
in 6 reviews
"zen"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 27, 2013

No better value for the cost. the staff is very friendly, the Spa and Health club is very clean. The pool is out of this world wonderful. The Lodge has beautiful, clean comfortable rooms. Could not recommend this place more.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The entire experience was amazing! I am stickler for cleanliness, so I was pleased by the locker room's upkeep and design. I felt like the space was very private yet the attendants were available. My massage with Mike healed my body. I suffer from a shoulder injury and scoliosis. He was intuitive and attentive to my body's specific needs. I felt like a new person when we were finished. The facial I received from Theresa was (not over-exaggerating here) the best facial I have ever had. There has never been an esthetician to pay that close of attention to the need of my skin. She was upfront about what she was doing and the cost of extras. She also recommended products that were sincerely perfect for my skin. As with my massage with Mike, I felt not only in good hands as far as her knowledge but also felt as though she truly cared about my well being. It was an all around fantastic experience!

1  Thank MJeanP
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Unfortunately, pretense is the one thing in abundance at the SotR. The skill of the Massage Therapist who was proffered as a deep tissue/Sports massage therapist was woefully lacking. I am a licensed Massage Therapist with 25 years experience, and was not given the services advertised or offered. The staff simply lacked skill. And, after truthful reply when asked what I thought of spending my hour training a massage therapist on effective sports massage (which I did not really mind too much), I was met with rudeness, and shrill denial that I could possibly have any meritorious criticism, which I did mind. I would have happily paid not to endure this "Spa Experience".

4  Thank Climing