“Wonderful!”
Review of Polanka

Polanka
Cuisines: Polish
Description: We serve the best homemade polish cuisine this side of Chicago. All food is made to order, served hot, and made by our own polish cooks. Parking is available both in the front of the resturaunt and behind. Seating is limited but takeout is also available for people on the go.
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

My friend wanted to take me out to lunch for my birthday, and we decided to try Polanka. Boy, are we ever glad that we did! The food was delicious, and the portions were large. We both had the stuffed cabbage rolls, and they came with sauerkraut and boiled potatoes. So tasty!

Don't let the unassuming building fool you....amazing, yummy food awaits beyond that door!

I can't wait to go back an try other items on the menu.... :)

• Visited August 2014

Saugerties, New York
“Authentic and delicious”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

My wife and I shared a combo platter and then went back for more, even though we we both already full. My son had the potato pancakes and loved them. If you pass through Glenwood Springs this is totally worth a visit. If you're on your way to Aspen you can't help but drive right past.

• Visited August 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
“Very Good Pierogies and Kielbasa.”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Pierogies wer homemade and delicious. The kielbasa was grilled and very tasty. The lettuce wraps lacked flavor. The Chicken cutlet sandwich was very good and enough for two. The apple and the apricot blintzes were delicious.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Just too greasy”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I really wanted to give this place a top review, but I couldn't. For me, the big turnoff was the greasy food. I've never been to Poland and it's been a long time since I've been to a Polish restaurant. Maybe genuine Polish food is that greasy. If so, I'd rather have the Americanized version, thank you.

Everything else about the place was great. The woman behind the counter was friendly, bathroom was fine, they even had a high chair for my littlest. And honestly, the non-fried food was really good.

But I couldn't get over the grease.

Aurora, Colorado
“Hidden Treasure in a Strip Mall”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Don't let the plain looking building discourage you from giving this place a try. The food is made to order, authentic, and wonderful. I had the combo plate so I could try several things - they were all good. My husband had the chicken, noodles, and broccoli - he liked everything too.