“Amazing!!!”
Review of Polanka

Polanka
Cuisines: Polish
Description: We serve the best homemade polish cuisine this side of Chicago. All food is made to order, served hot, and made by our own polish cooks. Parking is available both in the front of the resturaunt and behind. Seating is limited but takeout is also available for people on the go.
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I LOVE THIS PLACE
great food
great people
great atmosphere
Anything and everything you eat here will be great I guarantee it :)

1  Thank Jennifer P

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Whenever you get tired of the professional Chefs experiments at the other side of the river ,come to eat something so straight to the spot. that you will send to hell any attempt to give a pretentious atmosphere to a grandma's cooking

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Ordered food to go to bring to my mother who is German. The combo plate had a stuffed cabbage, 6 pirogues, sausage and sauerkraut for $9.95. Also had the stuffed cabbage served with rye bread instead of mashed potatoes. Limited menu but prepared to order and very tasty. Order at the counter and they call you when it is ready

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We lived this place! We had the polish platter, the chicken with noodles and broccoli, and stuffed cabbage. The service was excellent and the quality superb. You bet I will eat here again!!!

1  Thank JallyGal
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband is not as adventurous as I am when it comes to food, so we passed by Polanka in search of something more "mainstream". After a very short while, I convinced him that he would find something he liked. Turned out to be a very worthwhile u-turn. The facility is very basic, but the food is outstanding and cooked fresh to order. I love homemade food and it is not easy to find on the road.

3  Thank 800BarbaraH