“Homemade food at its best!”
Review of Polanka

Polanka
Cuisines: Polish
Description: We serve the best homemade polish cuisine this side of Chicago. All food is made to order, served hot, and made by our own polish cooks. Parking is available both in the front of the resturaunt and behind. Seating is limited but takeout is also available for people on the go.
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This small restaurant is diagonally across from the Hotel Colorado. There is no table service: you order at the counter and they call you when your food is ready. The prices are REALLY low, and the food is REALLY good. I would definitely eat here again.

2  Thank AngusMacTavish0

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Coming from sin, several people loved Polish food, I had never had it before it was delicious. We had the combo plate with pieroges, liittle dumplings filled with potatoes and cheese, cabbage roles, sauerkraut, kielbasa,very good. One of my friends ordered potato pancakes because her mom made them when she was a kid and she loved them. the people who own the restaurant are very warm and friendly one of the chefs let us come back and see how she made each dumpling. This is a very special place. The setting is plain but the food is exceptional.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Run don't walk to this wonderful restaurant! Everything we ordered was wonderful! If the cook was my mother I would never leave home!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Another example of tripadvisor not letting me down. I was hungry and heading into Glenwood Springs, checked tripadvisor, stopped here and was blown away. I'm not Hungarian, Polish, or anything close but have to say that I really enjoyed this visit. This was some of the best food that I've had in sauerkraut, stuffed cabbage and sausage. I will alter my trips in the future to stop in for lunch in Glenwood Springs at Polanka's.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This family run polish restaurant was great--- kielbasa, pierogies, cabbage rolls, blintzes and pork chops were all yummy! They also make sandwiches, but we didn't try them. It is surprisingly close to the Hot Springs Pool. There are only a few tables (all full at lunchtime), but they still managed to get the food out fairly quickly and let us know they were running a bit behind. The atmosphere is like someone's kitchen with a few tables thrown in, but the food was different and delicious and very reasonably priced. Will definitely stop here next time we are in the area!

1  Thank terrin22