“Outstanding, Authentic Polish Food”
Review of Polanka

Polanka
Cuisines: Polish
Description: We serve the best homemade polish cuisine this side of Chicago. All food is made to order, served hot, and made by our own polish cooks. Parking is available both in the front of the resturaunt and behind. Seating is limited but takeout is also available for people on the go.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I felt like I was stepping into my Busia's kitchen! What is lacking in decor is made up for in the food. It is true, authentic, delicious Polish food. Don't miss it!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

What a gem! This small family owned and operated restaurant serves reasonably priced, authentic, homemade Polish food, hunormous portions in a friendly and unassuming environment. Stop in and try them when you're in Glenwood Springs. They are near the Hot Springs Pool at the light! Closed on Sundays!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

A fellow traveler found this place on a walk around Glenwood. We couldn't thank him enough. We were only in town from the Chicago area (largest Polish population next to Warsaw) for a few days but after dining here we came back again. The food is delicious. The owner a wonderful cook. We will return on our next visit to Glenwood. Quaint and great food.

1  Thank Konstancija040167
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I'm Polish and have grown up with Polish food. This place was AWESOME! They had amazing perogies. I was blown away with how good they were.

1  Thank ChrisandAndria
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Begged my wife and two boys, 7 and 10 yrs. to give this polish place a chance. They said they would come but then go elsewhere for dinner.. I ordered combo, includes kielbasa, stuffed cabbage, 6 pierogi, and sauerkraut. My wife loved the pierogis, 10 yr the stuffed cabbage, 7 yr referred to the kielbasa as "this is heaven". I loved everything. At this point, they decided NOT to go elsewhere for dinner. We ordered another combo, potato pancakes, and blitzen dessert. All fantastic. Mother and son were very friendly. Total bill $33. Best meal of our vacation!!

1  Thank Bolduc21