“I Love Russo's”

Russo's Pizza & Wings
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Award winning NY Pizza, by the Slice or Whole Pies,the Valley's Best Wings,Calzones,Hero Subs, Fresh Salads,Pasta, & Home-made Desserts: Cannoli,Italian Cheesecake & Chocolate Chip Cookies.Six Special Beers on tap & 6 Bottled,Wine by the glass. 10 Feet of TV's and Family Friendly. Russo's is a family owned business where quality means everything! We have been named "Local's Choice" since 2006. Stop in for a meal and make it your place to eat every time you're in Glenwood Springs.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The pizza is spectacular, the service is fast & friendly, there's plenty of parking, the prices are reasonable, and THERE'S BEER!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I need to write two reviews here. First -- for the newbies, the first-timers, the vacationers -- the food is great, the atmosphere is pleasant (with three large screen tv's), and the employees are friendly. Just know that you will stand at the counter to order and pay, just like a deli. Second -- for the locals--we very very disappointed tonight -- Our last visit was about two months ago, when there was still table service. Why Russo's felt a change was needed is beyond me. No longer possible to enjoy a bottle of wine and have a server take your dinner order. What pushed me over the top tonight was when the owner told me to 'cut in line' so I could order our entree. Had to ask for garlic knots after we got our dinners, and they weren't completely warm. Yes, the food is delicious, but from this point on we'll do takeout and enjoy our wine and food at home.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had 3 families for dinner. The pizza and garlic knots were amazing plus beer by the pitcher makes this a great meal and at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The pizza was amazing and tasted fresh. The staff on the other hand was not so amazing. The only staff member that acknowledged my boyfriend and I was the sweet, yet upbeat red headed lady. I did not catch her name, but she made the experience well worth it. I realize the night my boyfriend and I decided to try this restaurant there seemed to be a company party of some sort, but I feel this does not constitute to ignore other customers. Other than that, amazing food, and amazing service from the red-headed lady!!!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The pizza slices are huge, and so is the pizza. I had a pizza there that had spinach, artichoke, and some other veggies and it was awesome. We bought a few different pizzas to go for a party and it worked perfect. Again the slices and the pizzas are huge, one pizza is plenty for a family.