“Great pizza”

Russo's Pizza & Wings
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Award winning NY Pizza, by the Slice or Whole Pies,the Valley's Best Wings,Calzones,Hero Subs, Fresh Salads,Pasta, & Home-made Desserts: Cannoli,Italian Cheesecake & Chocolate Chip Cookies.Six Special Beers on tap & 6 Bottled,Wine by the glass. 10 Feet of TV's and Family Friendly. Russo's is a family owned business where quality means everything! We have been named "Local's Choice" since 2006. Stop in for a meal and make it your place to eat every time you're in Glenwood Springs.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had 3 families for dinner. The pizza and garlic knots were amazing plus beer by the pitcher makes this a great meal and at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The pizza was amazing and tasted fresh. The staff on the other hand was not so amazing. The only staff member that acknowledged my boyfriend and I was the sweet, yet upbeat red headed lady. I did not catch her name, but she made the experience well worth it. I realize the night my boyfriend and I decided to try this restaurant there seemed to be a company party of some sort, but I feel this does not constitute to ignore other customers. Other than that, amazing food, and amazing service from the red-headed lady!!!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The pizza slices are huge, and so is the pizza. I had a pizza there that had spinach, artichoke, and some other veggies and it was awesome. We bought a few different pizzas to go for a party and it worked perfect. Again the slices and the pizzas are huge, one pizza is plenty for a family.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My son said this is his favorite pizza place in Glenwood but after one visit hopefully I won't be going back again. There were 2 good things - the pizza was huge and they used the very cheapest paper plates which helped to absorb some of the grease. Still, we all had to use forks and knives since the crust was so soggy that you could not pick it up - it just sagged into a big glob on the plate. And when you were trying to saw through this soggy crust you hopped you weren't also going to end up sawing through the plate. My daughter-in-law had a salad, which looked to be the best choice. Also it was freezing cold in the place, we all wore our coats the whole time. As noted by others, I did not find the staff to be very friendly.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The pizza is really good! They also have gluten free pizza that is really good! The staff on the other hand they have a few girls that dont speak english well!! The guys are sooo sooo rude! Wont go back!

1  Thank Ashley C