“Great pizza, great staff”

Russo's Pizza & Wings
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award winning NY Pizza, by the Slice or Whole Pies,the Valley's Best Wings,Calzones,Hero Subs, Fresh Salads,Pasta, & Home-made Desserts: Cannoli,Italian Cheesecake & Chocolate Chip Cookies.Six Special Beers on tap & 6 Bottled,Wine by the glass. 10 Feet of TV's and Family Friendly. Russo's is a family owned business where quality means everything! We have been named "Local's Choice" since 2006. Stop in for a meal and make it your place to eat every time you're in Glenwood Springs.
“Great pizza, great staff”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Not only was the pizza delicious but the staff was extremely friendly and quick! I definitely recommend this pizza joint if you're in town!

Silt, Colorado, United States
“New York New York!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The unique pizza slices are all excellent and fun. Extremely tasty; from the sauces, to the legit New York pizza crust. Homemade garlic knots and salads are also a home run. The service is like another pizza joint. Don't except much. Over all, great place to stop and have a hot, tasty slice, while listening to classic Sinatra,

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Marshall H
Carbondale, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellant Pizza........ Pathetic Customer Service”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Saturday 02/23 at approx noon. A younger male almost appeared as though he was related to the owners was in charge of the front counter taking the orders. As I was ordering with him a younger lady interrupted the order by asking this individual where her slice of pizza was. He smiled and held back a laugh and pointed out to his fellow employees that he accidentally delivered it to the wrong table. My assumption would be what would be next would be an apology to the young lady however he did nothing. The hispanic pizza maker who was listening in immediately grabbed another piece of pizza to heat it up and take care of the problem. The pizza maker was prompt and unquestionably professional. I repeated my order to the front counter person and he wrote it down....I paid and waited. The pizza was delivered by the pizza maker and it was wrong. It didnt have the desired topping so hesitantly I told the professional pizza maker that it was wrong. He brought it back and mentioned to the front counter order taker that it was wrong. The front counter order taker commented that "I never asked for that topping." I clearly heard his comment only being approx 15 ft away from him. The pizza chef quickly fixed the issue and delivered the correct pizza. At this point maybe the front counter order taker would have an apology saying " Im sorry for the confussion.....or I apologize for the misunderstanding ???? How about just a tap on the shoulder saying next time Ill get it right. NOTHING.......Believe me Im not looking for anything free because on my way out I walked behind the front counter and personally thanked the pizza chef and hand shaked his hand with a $5 bill. Clearly they can make pizza because the taste was right on, I know I have owned 2 full service restaurants/night club and martini bar. 29 years experience with 2 culinary/hospitality degrees.... I know the value of employees and cheerish currently the 26 I employ......Find yourself a new front counter order taker because no doubt he isnt looking out for your company.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Christian H
Carbondale, CO
“Great New York pizza!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The service is very friendly! The owner is from New York, and you can tell...Great New York pizza, hard to find outside of New York! Great food, great service...What more can I say?

Visited February 2013
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Best Pizza ever”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This place is amazing from the Pizza to the service. The owner was there and was super nice. We will recommend this place to everyone. We stop by there every time we go threw Glenwood Springs.

• Visited June 2012