Glenwood Canyon Resort
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$127
AscendHotels
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$155
$150
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$124
$114
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$154
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
$189
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Travelocity
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$205
Orbitz.com
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$184
$127
Travelocity
All reviewszip linebar and grillkevin petersonthe rivercamper cabinsropes coursedeluxe cabinrock climbing wallbig rigrafting tripglenwood canyonbike pathfire pitwhite water raftingfamily reunionthe general managerfull kitchen
Reviewed December 10, 2009

I visited this camp ground with several of my good friends. We stayed in two of the camp sites just next to the Colorado River. Our trip was what is to be expected. Awesome views of the majestic Glenwood Canyon with its walls towering over us, riverside camping with neighbors consisting of passing rafters and other river going thrill seekers, outdoor activities including mountain biking, roller blading, hiking, rock climbing, running and sight seeing, all accessible with an easy 15 minute walk.
Also, the campground is the closest out-of-town place to set up a tent from historic Glenwood Springs, which is only 3 miles away and is accessible by a scenic bike ride or a short 10 minute drive.
Unfortunately, the Glenwood Canyon is also the only passable route for I-70 and the railways, so there is an understandably high level of traffic passing through, but that is a small price to pay compared to the experience of hanging with your best friends in an unforgettable canyon setting for the weekend.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 2, 2009

I would definantly recommend taking family and friends to the Glenwood Canyon Resort! The scenery is breath taking and the activities are endless. The resort was full of great people that made my vacation unforgetable.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2009

During our 2 week trip in Colorado, we stayed on 8 different campings. Glenwood Canyon Resort was by far the worst camping we have been The spots were small and not flat at all. No picknick table. The bathrooms were kind of dirty. Don't stay here!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JagoLosAngeles
Reviewed September 2, 2009

I had to cancel the last part of my vacation because my cat became deathly sick and I had to go home. Two days later after many medical tests I had to put my cat to sleep. I called Glenwood Canyon Resort 48 hours ahead of my reserved time to cancel my stay. I was told they would keep the money for my entire reservation instead of the usual one night cancellation fee. I asked to talk to the manager to explain my situation. I found him to be heartless, smug, and condescending. Needless to say he charged my credit card for my entire reserved time. He told me they were pretty much the only RV park in the area. I guess that meant they could charge whatever they want and treat people however they want. I also had to cancel a stay in Ouray at the KOA there. By contrast, they charged me $10 to cancel my reservation.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
4  Thank cem28
Reviewed September 1, 2009

RV Sites are way too small. We could not even put our awning out properly. ( We emptied our sewer a foot or less from where a family was having breakfast and we needed extra long sewer hoses to access the sewer. Sites are not well maintained. (There were weeds coming out everywhere.) The train was loud and we felt we were camping right on the tracks. The resort charges a fortune and displays a BIG sign saying it is AAA approved. (They told us, "just because we are AAA approved, does not mean we offer an AAA discount or any discounts!!) We were not able to get any TV or radio reception. There are only community fire pits for sites off the river. (We did not want to carry wood to the community fire pit and share it with others.) The showers were only so, so. I cannot believe AAA approved this resort. I am complaining to AAA.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple