Glenwood Canyon Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Glenwood Hot Springs Resort(Glenwood Springs)
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)
Starlight Lodge(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Plaza Inn Hotel(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Silver Spruce Motel(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewszip linebar and grillkevin petersonthe rivercamper cabinsropes coursedeluxe cabinrock climbing wallbig rigrafting tripglenwood canyonbike pathfire pitwhite water raftingfamily reunionthe general managerfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 28, 2009

During our 2 week trip in Colorado, we stayed on 8 different campings. Glenwood Canyon Resort was by far the worst camping we have been The spots were small and not flat at all. No picknick table. The bathrooms were kind of dirty. Don't stay here!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JagoLosAngeles
Reviewed September 2, 2009

I had to cancel the last part of my vacation because my cat became deathly sick and I had to go home. Two days later after many medical tests I had to put my cat to sleep. I called Glenwood Canyon Resort 48 hours ahead of my reserved time to cancel my stay. I was told they would keep the money for my entire reservation instead of the usual one night cancellation fee. I asked to talk to the manager to explain my situation. I found him to be heartless, smug, and condescending. Needless to say he charged my credit card for my entire reserved time. He told me they were pretty much the only RV park in the area. I guess that meant they could charge whatever they want and treat people however they want. I also had to cancel a stay in Ouray at the KOA there. By contrast, they charged me $10 to cancel my reservation.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
4  Thank cem28
Reviewed September 1, 2009

RV Sites are way too small. We could not even put our awning out properly. ( We emptied our sewer a foot or less from where a family was having breakfast and we needed extra long sewer hoses to access the sewer. Sites are not well maintained. (There were weeds coming out everywhere.) The train was loud and we felt we were camping right on the tracks. The resort charges a fortune and displays a BIG sign saying it is AAA approved. (They told us, "just because we are AAA approved, does not mean we offer an AAA discount or any discounts!!) We were not able to get any TV or radio reception. There are only community fire pits for sites off the river. (We did not want to carry wood to the community fire pit and share it with others.) The showers were only so, so. I cannot believe AAA approved this resort. I am complaining to AAA.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
5  Thank neveragainColorado
Reviewed August 20, 2009

What a rare find! This resort is truly a mountain paradise. We loved the resort cabin. It was fully furnished and very tastefully, too. It easily slept four adults and two children. Sparkling clean, quiet and luxurious for a resort cabin. Some of the amenties included a large deck with a new gas grill and a patio table with unbrella with a spectacular view of Glenwood Canyon and the Colorado River. The resort offers a host of activities including kayaking, bicylcing, and white water rafting. We had a great time white water rafting. Our guide, Jon, was very experienced and put my fears to rest as a first time rafter. The entire staff is very friendly, helpful and professional. Staying at the Glenwood Canyon Resort was the highlight of our vacation. There is so much to do and see just minutes from Glenwood Canyon Hot Springs Pools, shoppings, great places to eat and the most beautiful scenery in the Rockies. My family can't wait to revisit the resort. Who wouldn't love to stay here? Some say it is pricey but you get what you pay for. This is a resort area after all and I would 100 times rather stay in this scenic spot than in a city hotel. You will love it, too.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2009

We made a reservation at this place and then counld not go but tried to cancel the reservation 3 weeks ahead of the scheduled date and they charged us $100.00. I spoke to 3 different managers all of them very rude and smug not caring about their reputation or customer service. My family has been going here for 20+ years before this NEW OWNER took over!! Please please please do not stay here. Ami's Acres is way better for in town camping and they are very pleasnt and nice and have a great place!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family