“DO NOT GO”
Review of Las Margaritas

Las Margaritas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our server was not pleasant, she did not smile or engage us in any sort of conversation. The appetizer of cabbage salsa was delicious. I got the "Perfect Margarita". It should be renamed the "Horrible Margarita". It was too sweet, it just wasn't good. I got the Chipotle Enchiladas as my entree, they were extremely spicy and overall, subpar. I wouldn't suggest anyone go here. I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer, but this is a place you can skip on your trip, TRUST ME.

1  Thank Meagan S
There are newer reviews for Las Margaritas

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Ate here Easter Sunday night. One guy was waiting tables bar tending and bussing tables. He was working hard and kept up, even with a full restaurant. Food was good and priced right and the margaritas are fresh squeezed lime and delicious.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We came here for dinner and the service was wonderful! The margaritas are very strong and tasty! The food was your normal for a mexican restaurant. I would definitely come here again for the service and drinks!

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Food was only so so can't say it was Mexican. They had no spicy salsa. Put 5 of us at a booth. They only have 2 big tables. Deco is none. Noisy. Had two margaritas both tasted different. Some of the food was raw. Won't ever go here again. Food was slow getting to our table. I don't know who is putting up all the good reviews for this place. Maybe family?

I will not be going back here again.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Yes, you MUST try the Margaritas. The PERFECT Margarita is highly recommended. Nachos? Good. Burritos? Good! Atmosphere and wonderful beverages? GREAT! Find them on Grand Avenue in the heart of Glenwood Springs.