“Disappointed”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Estes Park, Colorado
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We were hopeful for a Mexican meal. We had fajitas and the steak was stringy and tough. The marinade had an odd flavor. Gnats flew around our salsa. Not the best of dining experiences.

• Visited July 2013

Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
“Great Salsa!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stopped by for some chips and salsa. Ended up ordering enchiladas, tacos and burritos. Decent food at decent prices. The chips, salsa and guacamole are very good.

Visited May 2013
“Great Pina Coladas...food so-so, but drinks were great”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Las Margaritas is a very authentic mexican restaurant. A lot of the food they had were very authentic to mexican food. I gotta say the food was basically average. I can eat better Mexican food in the city, but being in a mountain town, the food was very delish, and did its best for the situation.

I think the best part of the restaurant was the alcohol. Not because I wanted to consume it, but they had something that you can't find in too many places, and that's the pina colada drink. Most often restaurant I visit do not carry this drink, but this place did, and on top of the margarita selection they have it made it a great place to drink alcohol.

The service attentive, staff were having fun and they did it while watching a tense soccer match.

Overall the place is good, food so-so, drinks excellent, and staff very good. I would recommend to anyone.

• Visited May 2013
“Sweet friendly restaurant!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great price! Awesome huge margaritas! The food was tasty. I love this restaurant and I will be going back.

Denver, CO
“If you don 't know a darn thing about good Mexican food go here!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This place is,in a word, terrible! I don't know how it ever gets a single good review. We chose poorly by eating here. The waiter was very nice. But that is truly all I have to say good about this place. Tonight he masqueraded as the bartender as well. We were all set to try the "wonderful" margaritas. I don't know what other reviewers had been drinking before they got to this place! They obviously have never experienced good Mexican food or margaritas!!! Is there a Taco Bell in this town? You might be better off with that; and I hate Taco Bell.

• Visited February 2013