“good Margarita”
Review of Las Margaritas

Las Margaritas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 27, 2012

the Margaritas were good. Best over ice but the food was lacking. Nice that we were seated with a group of 8 straight away

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Right in downtown Glenwood, this is a gem of a Mexican restaurant. We were served chips with a nice salsa and a cabbage/pepper/tomato dish, with a nice bite, with good tortilla chips. Service was great without being overbearing. The margaritas are big and very tasty. Choose the one with silver patron for the discerning palate. All ingredients were fresh and homemade, including the enchilada sauce. I am not a big fan of rice, but theirs is the best Mexican rice I've tasted. I only wish we'd ordered a small dish of their green chile. We are fans of spicy food and we missed by not requesting their spiciest chile. We were pleasantly surprised and highly recommend Las Margaritas!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Finally Mexican food that isn't bland in Glenwood! The salsa isn't for the faint-hearted - it has a bite to it. And the cabbage salsa was very flavorful. My friend had the Chicken Enchiladas Verde (suizas) and said they were yummy. I had a chimichanga, which came with sour cream and guacamole. The guacamole actually contained fresh cilantro - mmmmmmm! Meals were served with sides of retried beans topped with cheese and Amexican rice. Everything was tasty enough that I didn't have to pour salsa on it to make it edible (as I do at many other Mexican places). We were in a hurry and were pleased with the very fast service. The restrooms were clean and so was our table and bench. Decor was not fancy but for the price this was a great little place.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great food. run by a family and only 1 year old. this may be my new favorite restaurant in Glenwood. I will definitely return.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

wehades walked in and no workers were there waited until we finally got a table waited even longer for poor service where they brought one meal out at a time with ten minutes in between. go here if you have hours to kill in boredom and want mediocre food.