“Great Place”

Vic's Route 6 Grillhouse
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.postindependent.com/article/20110519/VALLEYNEWS/110519866
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Great Place”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

As we walked in the door we were greeted quickly and were sat. we got our water right away and our drink orders. The menu has alot of delicous choices, a fresh salad bar and soup at the salad bar. The wait staff were very friendly and delivered the food quickly. The food was excellent. I definitly will go back!!!

• Visited December 2011

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Mediocre”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My daughter & I had a late (3pm) lunch on a Saturday. Service was very slow. The food was decent, but not special. I had a ruben sandwich, my daughter had a burger and we both had the salad bar. While it was all good, it did not stand out as being any better than a number of other places in town that serve the same food. I attributed the slow service, including the very slow arrival of our food, to the time of day that we were eating. However, few days back my Boss went there for dinner on a Saturday evening and experienced the same poor service. They were actually testing the place out as a possible spot for our company Christmas party. Their experience was poor enough that they have removed it from our list of options.

• Visited August 2011